Saturday, January 20, 2007

Free Falling

One day far ahead I want,
To stand at the edge of the cliff
(With a parachute, don't worry)
And dive down..
Only to see what i'm gonna feel.

Will I scream,
And waste more moments
Miss out on more things
Go past so much reality
With my eyes closed
Only cause i'm too scared to look
At the End

Will it be quiet around me
As if watching a movie on mute
In a 3D theatre
With action all around
But as silent as a lake
Will I be at peace
Even though i know what's waiting
At the End

Will i feel the wind in my hair
like in a roller coaster ride
Only straight down..
Like driving a fast car
Fuelled by gravity,
A rockstar playing on adrenalin...

Or will everything slow down for me?
For me to see everything i wanted to
Each leaf of every tree
Each crack in the mountain
And the faces it makes to mock me
Can i turn around and look at the sky too?
To count every star
Think of all happy moments
Relive them if i can
And not worry 'bout the end at all..

Or will i be frantic
For everythng i can grab
Every small thing i can hold onto,
To stop the End
Does knowing the End help at all?
Or how soon i'm gonna get there?

What will it be?
What will i see?
Be it scenes from my memory,
Or just a silent movie
Reality "TV"
I'll surely tell you
But if you go first
Be sure to tell me

1 comment:

ViRaNa said...

nice one there malik...