Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Failure !!

Ever wondered why someone on a winning streak keeps winning and someone out of form just keeps losing?? Why one failure in the day can make the simplest of tasks seem herculean??? And the confidence from one victory can make you jump over the highest mountains as if they were the tiniest hills ???

I'm in that situation today where one defeat has almost destroyed my enthusiasm and momentum that carried me so far. Just yesterday I could have conquered any task and a day later i feel like a complete loser. Why??

I've heard them say "Tough times never last, But tough people do.."!! what does it take to be tough?? What makes them survive through thick and thin?? What drives them??

I sound like I've lost the only battle i was out to fight!! But i know better.. a small defeat cannot destroy me. Because i will reassess, re inspire and restart !!! :)

To a better tommorrow !! Cheers !!

1 comment:

Vivek Tulsidas said...

Its funny how people sometimes come up with lines like :
Winning or losing is not the important thing. What is important is that you give your best everyday....

But the question the world will ask you is : Well i know you have given it you best , but is your best really good enough???